To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Story County Provides...
- A safe place to learn and grow.
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals.
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences.
- Hope and opportunity.
Our Core Promises...
The Boys & Girls Club of Story County is affiliated with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Boys & Girls Clubs across the nation have upheld these two core promises. They are the foundation for our success and impact on the lives of our youth.
- Our core promise to youth: To provide a safe environment and have a positive impact on their lives.
- Our core promise to the nation: To uphold high ethical standards, especially in overseeing our finances, collecting data, being good stewards of the donor dollar and representing ourselves to the public.
Provides after-school and summer programming for youth ages 6 to 18. Well-trained staff and volunteers provide safe, affordable supervision and fun programs to enhance the development of your child.
The Club strives to inspire and enable young people to realize their full potential by:
- Nurturing their talents
- Helping them develop friendships
- Building their self-esteem
- Connecting them with caring adult role models
By reaching children at an early age and providing positive activities and encouragement, the Club provides a safe and nurturing place once school lets out and during the summer months.