Interested in Volunteering? Get started today!
Volunteers play a significant role in the operation of the Boys & Girls Clubs. Volunteers are vital to the success of our members as an additional positive adult in their life. Our volunteer opportunities are listed below. If you and/or a group is interested, please print and complete our Volunteer Application and Background check. Background Check forms can be found in Club.
Here is a list of our ongoing activities in our Club. If you have a hobby, talent, or skill you would like to share, please let us know!
- Special Events: Assist staff with Family Nights, Teen Nights, Preperation for annual Garden Gala fundraiser, along with any additional events.
- Power Hour: Assist club members with the completion of their homework and help them improve on a particular subject area.
- Gamesroom: Assist staff and interact with club members in the gamesroom area (playing pool, bumper pool, ping pong, air hockey, and board games).
- Arts & Crafts: Share your talents and skills (Painting, drawing, special projects, etc) with club members.
- Sports: Assist staff with recreational activities (basketball, football, soccer, kickball, etc) in our full gym.
- Technology: Assist staff and share your computer skills with club members.
- Clean Club: Bring in your group during the day or on the weekend to help keep our Club clean.
- Create your own: If you have a hobby, talent, or skill you would like to share, please let us know.
For more information, please contact our Operations Director, Kaitlin Binnebose at firstname.lastname@example.org